Translate

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Jingle Bells!!

Hi Guys with it being Christmas exactly one month today (it doesn't feel like it was so long ago I was looking forward to last Xmas times going too quick!!) I decided I would do a post of a collection of Christmas present ideas either to treat yourself or for a loved one. As usual I am super disorganised and still haven't even picked up a single present but I have been doing lots of browsing online and in shops and I have managed to find lots of lovely ideas for little presents below are a list of my favourite!








I have just recently discovered a brand called Bomb Cosmetics and I am obsessed!! I think I actually prefer them to lush!! They have a wide range of products from bath bombs and mallows to soaps and body products and I honestly want everything available for Christmas! They all smell absolutely amazing leave your bath water looking amazing and leave you feeling super soft! Check them out and let me know which one is your favourite at www.bombcosmetics.co.uk






1.Soap and Glory The Yule Monty
2. Too Faced Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses
3.Dolce by Dolce perfume
4.Too Faced La Belle Carousel
5. Pandora present charm
6. River Island Gold Glitter heels (its insane how much I am in love with these shoes!)
7.Miss Selfridge Clutch Bag
8.Yankee Candle Christmas Collection

Thanks for reading beauties hope you like the post! Leave me a comment below letting me know what you're wishing for this Christmas!!
Lots of Love 
  

                                                              Amy
                            xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment